• Upon arrival at Puerto Maldonado (the World Capital of Biodiversity), you will be met by your guide at the airport who will take you to the main port.
• The boat trip on the Tambopata River will last approximately two hours with lunch served on board. A cocktail reception will welcome you to Cayman Lodge Amazonie.
• Short visit of the lodges and accommodation will soon follow.
• At the end of the afternoon, we’ll have for an excursion to discover nocturnal wildlife and hear sounds of the jungle in the rainforest.
• After an early breakfast, you’ll go for a one and a half hour jungle hike through the primary forest.
• Once at Condenado Lake we’ll take canoes to observe different colorful birds, macaws, mammals and howler monkeys.
• Lunch will be served at the lodge.
• After lunch, we’ll head to a local farm to discover and taste fruits of the region.
• We’ll then go back to the lodge where you’ll have the chance to relax in the hammocks facing the Tambopata River.
• Once the night comes, we’ll go for a boat ride to observe caymans and capybaras along the banks of the river. Evening meal.
• On the way back don’t miss the unforgettable views of the sunrise over the river. You will also be able to observe the morning flora and fauna which are particularly active at this time of the day and hear the frequent cries of the howler monkeys.
• Your guide will take you to the airport and be available for you until your departure.
• All meals and conveniences, including breakfast on the last day.
• All transportation from the time you arrive in Puerto Maldonado until you are taken back to the airport.
• One nocturnal outing on the river to search for caymans and capybaras.
Services not included
• Your plane tickets.
• The cost of entry to the Tambopata National Reserve (RNT).
• Airport taxes, drinks you might order at the Achuni bar or tips.